More Information About LEHP
Code of Ethics
Each member of Leading Edge Healthcare Professionals promises to abide by the following Code of Ethics:
- To uphold the highest level of professionalism.
- To operate their business with truth and integrity.
- To consider their clients’ needs foremost.
- To advise their clients accurately, truthfully and honestly.
- To respond promptly to all referrals.
- To cooperate in a collegial business spirit with fellow Leading Edge Healthcare Professionals members.
- To place principles before personalities.
You are welcome to visit our group and experience firsthand the benefits of joining LEHP.
The North Carolina Chapter of Leading Edge Healthcare Professionals, Ltd. (LEHP) meets the fourth Wednesday of every month from 7:30 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. Locations will be announced for future meetings.
Please review the event section to obtain the schedule. We request that you arrive early to network before each meeting begins.
For information about our North Carolina group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.