Leading Edge Healthcare Professionals, Ltd. is a non-profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of North Carolina. The corporation shall be conducted solely in accordance with the non-profit purposes for which it was organized.
The purpose of Leading Edge Healthcare Professionals, Ltd. shall be to promote the common business interests of its members and improve the ability of the members to make available to healthcare professionals, including private and public medical and clinical practices and other professional groups and associations, better business methods through publicizing the ability of members to provide appropriate services, information, techniques, innovations and methods of improvement for healthcare providers. Specifically, LEHP will strive to:
- Create awareness among the healthcare providers in North Carolina and adjoining states and areas, regarding the abilities of LEHP and its members;
- Build relationships – by developing, providing and sharing in activities that are found best to promote networking and the common business interests of its members; and
- Share best business practices – by encouraging business growth and professional development.
- Create cooperative relationships with industry and industry-related organizations.
- Provide educational opportunities for LEHP members in the advancement of best practices for medical group management.
- Provide a forum for members for the sharing of experiences and the exchange of techniques for best practices through discussion, study and meetings.
- Develop and encourage high professional standards of service to clients.
- Provide business and management information and techniques to enable members and clients to continuously improve results.